Terms of Service
Prices displayed do not include consumption tax. Customs duties, taxes, etc. required by law shall be borne by the customer.
The contract shall be established at the time Pariya sends the order confirmation email to the customer’s email address.
Order cancellation, returns, and exchange policy
Once the contract has been established, the order cannot be cancelled
- Items cannot be returned or exchanged after they have been delivered.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, orders of the following items may not be cancelled, and the following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Opened or used items.
- Items which have been damaged or scratched, or have obtained marks or blemishes, while in the customer’s possession.
- Items which do not include all parts and packaging (bags, cases, etc.)
- Items which are made-to-order, or have been modified according to the customer’s request.
- Excluding the items above, Pariya shall bear the shipping fee for returns or exchanges in the case that there are obvious defects in the item(s), or in the case that the item(s) is/are incorrect, even when it is stated on the product information page that the item(s) cannot be returned or exchanged.
Except as stated in the preceding section, Pariya does not make any guarantee with regards to defects, etc. for the items sold.
- The photographs of items published on this website are photographs of the actual items. However, when displayed on a computer monitor, etc., colours may appear differently compared to when viewing the items directly.
- Pariya is not responsible for problems caused by emails sent to the customer from Pariya, or from the customer to Pariya, not being delivered, or by characters in an email that do not display correctly.
- When an order contains multiple items, some of which are not in stock, Pariya may choose not to send the shipment until all of the items are available. This may be done at Pariya’s discretion.
- For reasons including security, there are countries and regions to which goods cannot be delivered. Countries to which goods can be delivered are listed in the “Overseas Shipping” section.
- Shipment of goods shall be carried out using packaging materials that can withstand international shipping.
- Pariya is responsible for damage or breakages caused by defective packaging, but is not responsible for accidents caused by the customer’s mishandling of packages.
- Except in the case of a separate agreement, risk of loss of or damage to items shall pass to the customer when the goods are delivered to the marine transport carrier or air transport carrier in Japan. However, Pariya shall retain ownership of the items until payment for the item has been completed.
- Pariya is not responsible for self-fulfilment or delayed fulfilment of contractual obligations due to war, civil war, civil disruption or riots, labour disputes, epidemics, fire, typhoons, floods, earthquakes, restrictions on import and export, government administration, or other causes beyond our control.
In the event that the parties cannot resolve any dispute, controversy, or disagreement that may arise in relation to this agreement, the dispute, controversy, or disagreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in Japan, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association. The decision made by the arbitrator shall be final and binding for both parties.
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, validity, implementation, and interpretation of this agreement.
This agreement shall be effective from August 15, 2008.
Payment & delivery
All cards operated by Visa, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Discover, and Diners are accepted. Credit card payments are handled by PayPal.
For overseas orders, we only offer EMS delivery.
＜Countries we deliver to:＞
・ United States of America
・ Europe (France, Italy, United Kingdom, etc.)
・ China (Including Hong Kong)
・ South Korea